The xJSFL API has been designed around the concept of Collections, Libraries and Modules, with an elegant but powerful core, as well as shortcut code to common xJSFL operations.
- an elegant but powerful core
- a power-packed and extensible set of Collection classes and libraries
- abstraction of common workflows and functionality into simple plugin methods
- related JSFL, XML and AS resources packaged as named modules
- UI templating, loading, creation and population
This sits on top of a powerful file and asset management system comprising:
- reusable components such as collections, libraries, and modules
- a structured, cascading file system
- automatic retrieval and loading of resources
- an anatomy for modules comprising code, ui, resources and settings
The result is better-managed code, lightening-quick development, and an overall more enjoyable development experience.